Friday's topic - 17/7/20
To finish off our topic on chocolate, there are a range of options for you to choose from...
Hopefully you have enjoyed this topic; learning about the history of chocolate, how it is made, where it is produced in the world and designing and making your own chocolate. As an ending, you can choose your own way of finishing the topic. You can choose from one of the ideas on the list below, or indeed your own idea if you come up with something even better!
- Make a model chocolate factory
- Read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Make a PowerPoint showing off all you now know about chocolate
- Create a mind map (similar to the beginning of the topic), all about chocolate now you have finished the topic
- Write a poem all about chocolate - maybe even see if you can get it to rhyme?
Again, please send through some photos or add them onto Padlet so I can see what you decided to do!