Schools will be closed to most children from Monday 23rd March. We will be in touch shortly to confirm arrangements at Ramsgate Arts Primary School.
Information from the DfE...
Following the Government's update today, the current advice is:
If you have a:
and / or
A new continuous cough
Everyone in your household must stay home for 14 days.
Do not go to a GP Surgery, pharmacy or hospital
You can ring NHS 111 for information or advice and they will help you decide if you need to contact your GP.
Corona Virus: Advice for Parents/Carers
• Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean