Welcome to the Parent's Information area of our website. We hope that you'll find all of the information you require from clicking on the relevant tabs on the left hand side of this page.
10 WAYS OF COMMUNICATING WITH RAMSGATE ARTS PRIMARY SCHOOL
If you ever have any questions, no matter how big or small, we at RAPS are always happy to help.
We have many ways in which we can be contacted; please see below for a reminder of how you can contact members of staff at RAPS at any time.
1. Face to Face; speak to us outside school at the start or end of the day or call in at the office. Speak with your child’s teacher either at the start or end of the day, they’ll happily see you or make arrangements for a longer chat - just ask at the office,
2. Telephone (01843 582847) and speak to us directly or leave a message – we will get back to you straight away.
3. Send the office an Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Send your child’s class teacher an Email. Please click this link to take you to the email address list.
5. Send a note into school with your child or drop it into the school office.
6. Attend the ‘Meet the Teacher’ and ‘Parent/Teacher Consultation’ meetings.
7. Come along to our Parent Council events. Click here to view our Parent Council Reps.
9. Fill in our Parents’ Questionnaire sent out once a year or via Ofsted Parent View.
10. When you have read your child’s end of year report, complete the feedback sheet that accompanies it and let us know your point of view.